Who we are
Sarti (Sauchiehall St) Ltd and our website address is: https://www.sarti.co.uk
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes (including any related profiling). For more information about your rights and how you can exercise them, please see the section Your Rights
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data is any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of our products and services).
We may collect the following data about you:
- Contact details: your name, email address, and telephone number so that we can contact you in response to an enquiry you make via our Site or in relation to the products and services that we have from time to time agreed to provide to you;
- Correspondence: we collect any additional personal data you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through our Site, by submitting a comment on our Site, or by any other means.
- Transaction details: we or our third party providers will collect information relating to transactions you carry out through our Site and for the purposes of fulfilling your orders;
- Details of visits to the Sites: details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What are Cookies?
What cookies are used on this Site?
The cookies we and our business partners use on our Site are broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Essential – Some of the cookies on our Site are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this could be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on our Site or which allows communication between your browser and our Site. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our Site without these cookies.
- Analytics – We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our Site. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our Site or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited our Site once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our Site was performing and improve it without these cookies.
- Social Sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
- Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
How to manage cookies
Third party cookies
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on our Site” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our Site. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
- Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
- If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website.
For more Information on the third parties we work with and their own Privacy Policies please use the following links:
Google Adwords (PPC)
To provide you with the products and services you have requested. We use your personal data to accept you as a new or returning customer to provide you with the products and services you have requested in accordance with the Trading Terms or Terms of Trading.
To send you service communications. We use the contact details you have provided to us so that we can communicate with you about the products and services that we provide, including to let you know about major changes to those products and services or to the Trading Terms or Terms of Trading between us or to any related information.
To provide and improve customer support. We use your personal data to be able to provide and improve the customer support we provide to you (for example, where you have questions about our products and services).
To maintain our records and improve data accuracy. Like any business, we process personal data in the course of maintaining and administering our internal records. This includes processing your personal data to ensure that the information we hold about you is kept up to date and accurate.
To respond to enquiries, complaints and disputes. We use the personal data we hold about you to help us respond to any enquiries or complaints you have made, or deal with any dispute which may arise in the course of us providing our products and services to you, in the most effective manner.
To investigate, detect and prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligation. In certain circumstances, we use your personal data only to the extent required in order to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, including for fraud detection, investigation and prevention purposes. This may require us to provide your personal data to law enforcement agencies if they request it.
How we share your data
Sarti (Sauchiehall St) Ltd will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and service providers, who provide certain business services for us and act as “processors” of your personal data on our behalf. In addition, we may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety, of our business, our customers or others. This includes, in specific cases, exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How long we retain your data.
Your data is only retained while you are a customer, or in the process of becoming a customer. Once you have ceased being a customer, or decided not to become a customer, your data will be deleted.
Your data protection rights
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|3. Right to rectification||You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.|
|4. Right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enable you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
|5. Right to restrict processing||You have the right to ‘block’ or supress further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further.|
|6. Right of data portability||You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.|
|7. Right to object to processing||You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes (including in each case any related profiling).|
|8. Right to withdraw consent to processing||If you have given your consent to us to process your personal data for a particular purpose (for example, direct marketing), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that any processing of your personal data up to that point is unlawful).|
|9. Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities||You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law.|
Links to other websites
How to contact us
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Site.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any enquiries or complaint or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by:
- writing to: Information Commissioner’s Officer, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF;
- calling: 0303 123 1113; or
- submitting a message through the ICO’s website at: ico.org.uk
Sarti Renfield Street
MON – SAT
8:00am – 10:00pm
12:00pm – 10:00pm
133 Wellington St,
Sarti Bath St
MON – FRI
12:00PM – 10:00pm
10:00am – 10:00pm
11:00am – 10:00pm
121 Bath St,