Classic Valentine’s Meal For 2 – Menu #2
Our second Classic Valentine’s Menu for 2 includes:
Choice of starters
- Antipasto: selection of Italian sliced meats, cheeses and pickles.
- Bruschetta (v): sourdough bread lightly toasted, rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes, basil and extra virgin olive oil.
Choice of pasta + freshly made pasta sauce for two. Just heat the sauce & boil the pasta!
- Amatriciana: Pancetta, onion, fresh rosemary, red wine and a splash of tomato.
- Arrabiata (v): Tomato, onion & chilli.
- Carbonara: Pancetta, Parmigiano and a touch of cream. (This is the creamy version, which we’ve been serving in all our restaurants for years…and goes really well with a glass of Pinot Grigio).
- Deliziose: Delicious sauce, made with cream, pancetta, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, peppers, basil, garlic & parmesan.
- Norcina: Crumbled Sarti sausage, onion, cream & grana.
- Pesto (v): A heavenly mix of basil, pine kernel, green beans and Parmigiano pesto, with a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
- Pollo e Broccoli: Chicken, broccoli and a touch of cream and Parmigano.
- Pollo e Peperoni: Chicken, red peppers, garlic, parsley flamed in white wine…with a touch of tomato sauce.
- Pomorola (v): Simple tomato & basil sauce (and easy to add your own ingredients).
- Ragu: Sarti’s famously meaty tomato sauce.
- Salsiccia: Crumbled Sarti sausage, red wine and tomato.
All main courses come with garlic bread to share.
Most of the pasta come in a 1kg bag (so there will be plenty left over) and is the same pasta we use in our restaurants, so you know it’s going to be great! It’s also vegan friendly. Gluten-free pasta comes in a 400g bag.
- Choose from a bottle of our fabulous house red, white or rosé wine.
- There’s also the option upgrade to Prosecco or a different wine when ordering, for a small supplement. You can read more about the different wines here.
Choice of desserts
- There’s a great choice of classics desserts, to provide a fantastic finale to your meal.
Valentine’s chocolates & a rose
We will deliver all Valentine’s meals on Friday 13th February.